Monday, October 8, 2012

Melissa & Mike: Married

Last weekend, I got to travel down to my hometown in NJ to celebrate the wedding of a grade school friend, Melissa. My parents moved from there about 5 years ago and I haven't been there since. I was excited to go back and see all my old haunts.

Here are a few photos from the wedding, I wish I was able to take more, but I was trying to enjoy spending time with old friends!




Adam even joined us for the celebration! It was so good to be able to see him again!


We drove out to West Orange for the reception, which was at The Manor. It. Was. Gorgeous. And the food was so good!





My parents were happy to see old friends that they haven't seen in a long time.



At the end of the night, I stopped to get a pic with the bride. Another friend from grade school, Anna, came over to say goodnight and hopped in a pic too. The three of us go way back to Girl Scouts.


We had such a great time at their beautiful wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos as always - I love all of your different processing styles. Even with as many weddings as I have been to (I'm the sound guy at our church, so I have been to many), there is always something neat about a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search