Thursday, March 20, 2014

18 Weeks



Week: 18

Baby Size: About 5.6 inches or the size of a sweet potato.

Movement: Same as before. It's tough to tell what is baby and what isn't.

Gender: Don't know yet! Our appointment is this week!

Food Cravings: Reese's peanut butter eggs! Easter is coming.

Food Aversions: Nothing really.

What I Miss: Sushi and alcohol. Two things I couldn't have on my vacation this past weekend. :'(

Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender!

Best Moment of the Week: Being able to take a vacation to Florida and just relax. We had a great time walking around the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO excited for you!! Sorry I have been quiet on the blog front (commenting AND posting) but hopefully I'm back now :) Looking forward to more baby updates and as always, your GORGEOUS photography :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search