Thursday, March 13, 2014

17 Weeks


Week: 17

Baby Size: About 5.1 inches or the size of an onion.

Movement: Sometimes I think I can feel a kick, but I honestly don't even know what they feel like.

Gender: Don't know yet! We just scheduled the appointment for March 19th. Hopefully the baby cooperates.

Food Cravings: Skittles and Chinese food (terrible, I know).

Food Aversions: Nothing really.

What I Miss: Not having sore hips/back in the morning when I get up.

Looking Forward To: My upcoming trips. I'm really looking forward to warm weather.

Best Moment of the Week: Finally packing up and moving the stuff out of our condo. It's been a long time coming and hopefully that means we'll find a place here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search