Sunday, February 3, 2013

Alex + Lena: Married

I've been very fortunate to be able to photograph so many weddings this past year, some of them were as a second shooter to my friend Larry. When Larry's son, Alex, got engaged I mentioned that I would be more than happy to photograph their wedding. I ended up photographing alongside our friend Katie who was rocking two Canon 5D Mark IIIs the whole night (and those suckers are heavy)!

It was a cold day, but the wedding was beautiful and Alex and Lena were good sports about getting some photos outside after the ceremony.

Here are a few of my photos from their day!


















Congratulations Alex and Lena, best wishes for a lovely future together!

For those interested, the wedding cupcakes came from their family shop, Kayce Cupcakes and they were delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some wonderful wedding photos! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You candid-shot the wedding so well!!!

    Also, in the shot of them walking away from the alter back down the aisle, it looks like Lena is about to possess your soul through the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search