Monday, January 7, 2013

Now Selling: My Photos!

After having a number of people tell me that I should be selling my prints, I've finally decided to take the leap! I've joined Society6, an online marketplace for artists like myself. So if you've wanted to purchase one of my photos before, now you can!


You can check out my photos for sale here or you can click the Society6 link in the bar under our header and if you order before January 13th and click this link, you'll get free shipping on any of my prints!

From Society6: Promotion expires January 13, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

Thanks so much for all your support. It really means a lot to have such amazing family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search