Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's been a long time...

Where to begin... since I left off last, we've had a lot of things happen. We traveled back and forth to Massachusetts twice (Thanksgiving and Christmas). We visited Cleveland for the New Year. We've bid on and lost out on about 3 houses now in the span of a few weeks (whomp whomp). We found out we're pregnant.

Yeah, so that last thing. It's so exciting and scary at the same time. I've been trying to document my weeks by taking photos to show my (lack of a) growing belly. I also thought it might be a fun time to start documenting how I'm feeling week by week.

Before I get started on this past week, here's me at week 5 for reference.


Now on to Week 14!


Week: 14

Baby Size: About 3.4 inches or the size of a lemon.

Movement: Sometimes I think I feel like popcorn is popping in my belly. Who knows what that is though.

Gender: Don't know yet!

Food Cravings: New York style pizza all day, every day.

Food Aversions: Raisin bran. I ate it almost every morning in the first trimester, so I think I'm just sick of it now.

What I Miss: Going out to dinner and enjoying a glass of beer or wine. Valentine's day made me realize that one.

Looking Forward To: Week 20 and finding out the sex. It seems like it can't come soon enough!

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat (154 bpm) at our Dr's appointment at 14 weeks exactly. I didn't even realize it was the baby's at first. I was joking and I told the baby to be good so we could hear the heartbeat and then the Dr. joked that the baby is going to be a kid that listens to it's mom, because he picked up the heartbeat right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search