Wednesday, February 26, 2014

15 Weeks



Week: 15

Baby Size: About 4 inches or the size of a pear.

Movement: Didn't feel the popcorn this week. I'm not worried though, I've read that it will probably be around 18 weeks when I start feeling any real kicks.

Gender: Don't know yet!

Food Cravings: Zapp's Voodoo flavored chips. We had these when we were down in Mississippi and I've never been able to find a place that sells them up here, since they're a local brand. My mom and I went to World Market this past weekend and they had a whole stack of them! I've also been craving sweet things lately.

Food Aversions: Still Raisin Bran and other bland, cardboard flavored cereals.

What I Miss: Same as last week plus eating things without worrying that I could possibly get sick from it. I also miss snuggling with my parents cats when we visit them.

Looking Forward To: My upcoming trip to visit my sister although I won't be able to go on many rides in the park or enjoy the delicious mixed drinks at the Flower and Garden Festival. :(

Best Moment of the Week: Spending Friday night family time bonding with Adam building a LEGO set. It was a ton of fun and we put the whole thing together in 4.5 hours while watching the Monk marathon (our favorite).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search