Friday, April 13, 2012

Hockey Night

Yesterday Adam had an early hockey game with his team, the 30 Racks, so I tagged along and of course brought my camera. It's been a long time since I've been on one of their games and I like practicing panning photography.

Get ready for some gratuitous hockey shots.


That's Adam in the middle. He's the goalie on their team (and apparently also Alternate Captain). Do I think it's ironic that their team gets their name from beer and Adam doesn't drink it? Yes, yes I do. I snapped this pic before the game started, that's why they look so happy and unsweaty.









With 13 seconds left in the game, the score was 10-3 30 Racks.


Adam's friend Chris, who has also been on the team a long time, asked me if I'd take a group shot after the game. So, here's the 30 Racks for the 2012 Spring Season.


4 comments:

  1. Great shots! I haven't been to a hockey game in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should go, it's a ton of fun trying to photograph the players and it's definitely a good exercise for the photographer. haha.

      Delete
  2. Those are some great shots you posted and even better they have your hubby in them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I tried to get more pictures of him because he always complains when I go and I take pics of other guys. Goalies are kind of boring though, most of the time they just stand around! I can't help it. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search